Buying or selling a home is quite exciting but at the same time nerve racking since it is one of the largest financial transactions of your lives. Due to the financial and legal factors involved during the process, consulting a real estate attorney is necessary to look out for your best interest.
<< BUYERS AND SELLERS >>
WITHOUT A REALTOR
- click here -
- If you are a buyer, our law office can:
- Review the Offer to purchase
- Explain the terms of your purchase and sales agreement
- Draft any necessary addendums to the agreement
- Protect your deposits from hidden liabilities with respect to your new home
- Review real estate documents that relate to your title, mortgage, and taxes
- Electronically register legal documents pertaining to your real estate transaction
- Conduct your closing and address necessary questions
- Ensure that you possess valid ownership documentation with insurance.
- If you are a seller:
- Review offers submitted by the Buyer and his/her agent
- Represent you during negotiations with Buyer
- Review and/or draft an addendum to the purchase and sales ageement to ensure that your interest is properly protected
- Deal with any issues that arise with your title.
We welcome new clients and are always excited to establish new relationships. Please do not hesitate to contact us for a free consultation!